Real Estate Litigation
California Real Estate Trial Lawyer
West Coast Justice litigation team has extensive experience with a wide range of real estate disputes. Our expertise in multiple areas of real estate law makes us uniquely qualified to evaluate real estate issues and develop effective strategies to advance our clients’ interests. Our attorneys have helped clients achieve their goals through negotiation, mediation, arbitration and at trial in state and federal courts.
If you have questions regarding eviction during the COVID pandemic please see our update at https://www.westcoastjustice.org/eviction-moratorium-long-beach-updated-august-10th-2020/
We have represented owners, contractors, lenders, commercial tenants, and investors in real estate litigation, including complex, multi-party disputes. We have a deep, nuanced knowledge of the law, gained as advocates for plaintiffs and defendants in litigation.
We offer quality legal representation to our clients in real estate disputes including:
- Purchase and sale litigation, including non-disclosure issues
- Real estate professionals’ breach of fiduciary duty
- Contract and lease disputes
- Construction and design defects
- Construction contract performance
- Mechanic’s lien, bond and stop notice claims
- Real estate finance, foreclosures and receivership
- Insurance claims and coverage disputes
- Land use disputes, zoning and entitlement
- Inverse condemnation and eminent domain
- Boundary lines and easement rights
If you have any questions about any real estate matter, do not hesitate to contact us today.